- November 14th, 2016: (7-9 pm): Special Education Seminar (New Jersey Law Center) - open to the public.
- Dec. 2, 2016: NBI: Anatomy of an Effective Section 504 Plan and on Discipline and Expulsion.
- Dec. 7, 2016: NBI: Protecting the Benefits of a Child with Special Needs During a Divorce.
- January 22, 2014 -- Parents of Autistic Children ("POAC"): Transition Planning for a Child with a Developmental Disability in Ewing, New Jersey;
- February 3, 2014 -- Jersey Shore Down Syndrome Association: Overview of the Individualized Education Plan ("IEP") in Toms River, New Jersey;
- February 10, 2014 -- " Back to School Night" at Sterling High School: Transition Planning for a Child with Special Needs (e.g. Special Education, SSI, Medicaid, Guardianship, Special Needs Trusts) in Somerdale (Camden County);
- February 12, 2014 - Parents of Autistic Children ("POAC"): Guardianship and Estate Planning for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities in Woodbridge, New Jersey;
- March 10, 2014 -- East Brunswick SEPTO: Transition Planning from School to Adult Life (Ages 14-21) in Middlesex County, New Jersey;
- March 11, 2014 -- Family Support Organization: IEP Review - free 20 minute consultations by appointment only in Brick, New Jersey;
- March 18, 2014 -- Family Support Organization: IEP Review - free 20 minute consultations by appointment only in Parsippany, New Jersey;
- March 21, 2014 -- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians (ACOFP) 51st Annual Convention and Scientific Seminars: "Legal and Education Pearls for ADHD/ADD" in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania;
- March 25, 2014 -- Montgomery Academy: Transition Planning from School to Adult Life in Basking Ridge, New Jersey;
- March 29, 2014 -- St. Barnabas Pediatric Developmental Center: Advocating for Children with Autism;
- April 1, 2014: -- Family Support Organization: IEP Review - free 20 minute consultations by appointment only in Westmont, New Jersey.
- 2013 6th Annual Bucks County Autism Support Coalition (BCASC") Autism Conference: Estate Planning, Guardianship and Transition Plans
- 2013 COPAA's 14th Annual Conference (Albuquerque, NM): Paving the Way for a Successful Future with Effective Transition Planning.
- 2013 COPAA's 14th Annual Conference (Albuquerque, NM): Common Core State Standards and Development of Standards- Based Individual Education Programs
- 2013 JCC of Central New Jersey: How to Best Prepare for your Child's IEP
- 2013 Westfield Parent Support Group - Special Education: Tips for your Preparing for your IEP Meeting
- 2013 Parents of Autistic Children ("POAC"): Evaluating the Appropriateness of an IEP
- 2013 Janney Montgomery Scott, LLC: 2013 Elite Financial Advisor Conference: Special Needs Trusts
- 2012 Schafer's Gym (Lawrenceville, NJ): Parental Rights in Special Education
- 2012 Princeton Regional Schools: Parent Advocate - How to manage the IEP
- 2012 Parents of Special People ("POSP"): POSP- IEPs and 504 Plans: Understanding the Laws of Special Education
- 2012 Learning Disabilities Association: Accessing Special Education and Related Services
- 2012 JFK Hospital: Accessing Adult Services
- 2012 JCC-Tenafly: FAPE - IEPs and 504 Plans
- 2012 Friendship Circle of Mercer County: The most fundamental issues confronting families of children with disabilities
- 2012 Friendship Circle of Mercer County: Transitioning to College and the Workplace
- 2012 Family Support Network of New Jersey: Legal Issues surrounding Bullying in Schools
- 2012 Family Support Network of New Jersey: Accessing Social/Emotional Support through the IEP
- 2012 Family Support Center of New Jersey: IEP Reviews
- 2012 Brain Injury Association of New Jersey: Guardianships and Estate Planning
- 2012 Berkeley Heights Parent Support Groups: School district, insurance and state agency responsibilities
- 2012 Autism NJ: Prevent Bullying in Schools
- 2012 ASCEND: The Asperger and Autism Alliance of Greater Philadelphia: Paving the way to a successful future for your loved one with ASD
- 2012 Bucks County Autism Support Coalition ("BCASC") 5th Annual Autism Conference, Warrington, PA: How to Build a Socially Savvy IEP: What to Teach and How to Advocate for It.
- 2012 Old Bridge Public School's Parent University: Transitioning to Life Beyond High School
- 2011 Westfield Parent Support Group: IEPs Focusing on children with ADHD & Autism
- 2010 Transition Fair: Accessing Adult Services, Wissahickon, PA: Adult Services
- 2010 St. John of God: Special Education: Preparing your child's IEP
- 2010 Special Parents for Exceptional Children, Chestnut Hill, PA: Estate Planning & Guardianship
- 2010 Special Olympics of New Jersey: IEPs
- 2010 RWJ Hospital New Brunswick, NJ: Meeting the educational needs of students with Cancer
- 2010 Piscataway Regional Day School: Special Education Services in a Time of Declining Resources- Working with your School District, Piscataway Regional Day School
- 2010 Partnership for Community Support: Estate Planning & Guardianship
- 2010 Mt. Laurel, New Jersey: Meeting the needs of a Child with Autism
- 2010 Morristown Memorial Hospital: Overview of Special Education law
- 2010 Edison Intermediate School: PTC: Preparing for your child's IEP: know your legal rights
- 2010 5th Annual Penn Autism Network Conference: Promoting Healthy & Successful Lives for Individuals with ASD: Demysticizing Benefits and Services for Adults with ASD
- 2010 Transition Fair: Accessing Adult Services, Wissahickon, PA: Accessing Adult Services for Individuals with Developmental Disabilities
- 2009 National Autism Conference: Siblings Speak Out
- 2009 Autism NJ Annual Conference: IEPs: What is Appropriate Anyway?
- 2009 BCASC 2nd Annual Autism Conference, Warrington, PA: A Round Robin of Legal Issues for Older Children and Adults with Autism
- 2009 Lehigh University's 37th Annual Education Law Conference: Who can Consent in Special Education?
- 2009 Learning Disabilities Association of New Jersey: Accessing Accommodations on High Stakes Testing
- 2009 NJ Chapter Prader Willi Syndrome Conference: Accessing Adult Services & Adult Siblings as Decision-Makers
- 2009 NJSBA 11th Annual Elder Law Retreat: Special Education Practice Issues and Tips
- 2009 National Business Institute: Legal Aspects of Managing Autism Spectrum Disorders at School
- 2009 Williams Syndrome Regional Conference, Philadelphia, PA: Housing & Estate Planning for Individuals with Williams Syndrome
- 2008 COSAC/Autism New Jersey Annual Conference: Siblings Panel
- 2008 ASPEN: Adults with Autism Spectrum Disorder & DDD Eligibility Requirements
- 2008 Villanova Conference Center, Radnor, PA: Advocating for your Child: State and Federal Special Education Law
- 2008 Penn State National Autism Conference: Siblings Speak Out